Symbolic wedding Celebrant in France : A real profession4 September 2017
Wedding Celebrant a Real Added Value4 September 2017
Unique Ceremonies is looking for wedding celebrants in France
Unique Ceremonies (www.unique-ceremonies.com) was created in 2010 by Magali Gérante to meet an increasing demand from a French and international clientele wishing to celebrate their union in a truly bespoke way.
Over the past 8 years, Unique Ceremonies has established its reputation on a truly bespoke service. Unique Ceremonies specialises in the design and celebration of symbolic wedding ceremonies in France.
Today, Unique Ceremonies is a team of 5 celebrants based in the Poitou Charente region, in Provence and in Normandy. Unique Ceremonies now aims to extend its services to other parts of the country such as Brittany, the South part of the Nouvelle Aquitaine region & Languedoc Roussillon and wishes to put partnerships in place in these regions.
If you meet the criteria listed below and you are looking to increase your income, this exciting opportunity could be for you:
You are based in Brittany, Nouvelle Aquitaine, Languedoc Roussillon.
You can write & speak English and French fluently.
You particularly enjoy writing and are comfortable with public speaking.
We offer you:
- An initial in-depth training and regular training sessions.
- Access to marketing material, work documents and methodology specifically designed to help you provide a truly personalised service.
- Client leads generated by the Unique Ceremonies website, presence in all the major wedding websites and professional directories and various communications (social networks, wedding exhibitions, etc.).
- Administrative support (We take care of the Initial contact with client, issue quotations, contracts and invoices, etc.).
- Constant support throughout the whole ceremony preparation process.
In return, you agree to:
Provide a personalized service to your clients, write a bespoke script, celebrate the symbolic wedding ceremony according to the methodology put in place by Unique Ceremonies.
Receive a proportion of the amount charged to the client for the service.
If interested, visit www.unique-ceremonies.com or contact us